TTA SECURES NEW CITB FUNDING TO ASSIST MEMBERS WITH THEIR TRAINING NEEDS
The TTA has secured CITB funding to help contractors/fixers obtain their NVQ qualification through the EWPA (Experienced Worker Practical Assessment) route, as well as negotiating a special rate with the CITB Assessor!
The TTA will be working with a CITB registered assessor, at the training facilities at BAL (Building Adhesives Ltd) in Staffordshire and Bristol. Tiles and Adhesives/grouts for the assessments will also be provided by BAL. Dates for the training in Staffordshire as below, maximum 3 fixers per course.
- 2nd / 9th / 11th / 16th / 18th January 2018
- February – Courses available in Bristol only – please call for details (Additional expenses for travel and accommodation payable to the Assessor)
- 6th / 8th / 13th / 15th / 20th / 22nd / 27th / 29th March 2018
The cost for the assessment –
- for TTA Members is £500 + VAT per fixer, plus £68 CITB Registration fee
- for non-members its £600 + VAT, plus £68 CITB Registration fee. Independent Fixers will receive £100 refund on their first year’s membership – which is just £150 + VAT – if you join before the Assessment is completed. (Full cost of membership and benefits can be found on this website)
TTA will refund £210 per person on completion of the Assessment, as verified by the CITB Assessor.
If you’d like to arrange an assessment, other dates can be confirmed with the Assessor. For more information on registration and application, please contact TTA on firstname.lastname@example.org￼ or Tel: 0300 365 8453