The TTA is seeking to publicise opportunities which are available to members to join the various committees of the Association. These committees are vital, not only to the running of the TTA, but also for driving up standards and improving training within the tiling industry. Membership of a TTA committee is an interesting and rewarding way to make a meaningful contribution for the benefit of the whole industry.
The TTA committees are:
– General Purpose – dealing with membership, member benefits, subscriptions and TTA member meetings. The Chair is Paul Luff of Larsen Building Products.
– Marketing – organising the TTA Awards, marketing the Association and its members’ activities, media, exhibitions and the TTA website. Ian Crowther of N&C Colchester is the chairman.
– Supply Chain Training — working on all matters relating to training for the supply chain. The committee is chaired by David Rowley of Building Adhesives Ltd.
– The Fixer Training Committee, which works with training organisations on fixer training in the industry, is chaired by Bob Howard MBE, an honorary member of the TTA board.
– The Technical Committee represents the industry on British, European and international standards committees on issues such as tiles, tile fixing, adhesives and grouts. The committee is also responsible for drafting up TTA technical documents and advice notes. It is chaired by Brian Newell of Shackerley Holdings.
To register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about current members of the committees please visit http://www.tiles.org.uk/about/committees/