The Tile Association has a limited introductory offer for new tile fixer members.
The special offer sees a membership for all of 2017 reduced to just £150. So the sooner a new fixer signs up, the better the deal. An annual membership normally costs £195.
TTA membership delivers a huge range of benefits for fixers, including:
- Peace of mind for your customers, who know they’re dealing with a trusted and approved TTA fixer. Fixer members get a membership card with photo and free TTA branded business cards
- £50 cashback when taking out public liability insurance from the TTA’s insurance partner
- A listing in the TTA’s website directory, which is visited by over 38,000 potential new customers every month – a hugely powerful online shop window
- Access to exclusive TTA member network events
- Discounted rates for TTA technical seminars
- Free business advice helplines covering tax, employment matters, legal advice, safety matters and more
- Technical back-up — access to the TTA’s technical helpline , technical publications and advice notes
- Free annual subscription to TSJ, the leading magazine in the UK for the tile and stone industry, CFJ and TTA’s Tilezine – fortnightly e-magazine
- Access to support with training and apprenticeships with links to Colleges across the UK.
Ian Kershaw, the chairman of The Tile Association, said: “If you’re a tile fixer, you need to be in The Tile Association. Membership can deliver immediate cost savings, as well as helping to generate business and providing up-to-date business and technical support. The limited introductory offer means incredible value for the huge range of benefits that membership of the TTA delivers.”