The Tile Association represents the whole of the UK wall and floor tile industry. TTA Membership can bring immediate benefits such as cost savings to members, help to generate business and up-to-date technical and business support.
There are a number of benefits to joining TTA:
- Members benefit from support from all our Committees and Working Groups who keep TTA at the forefront of the industry in relation to training, technical and commercial matters. Find out more about our committees.
- Use of TTA logo to support your brand across your marketing material.
- Credit check service.
- A listing in the business directory section of the TTA website, which benefits from many thousands of views each month.
- Access to the TTA Technical Inspection Service at a discounted rate. If the service is requested, one of the TTA’s highly experienced Technical Inspectors will inspect a tiling job and assess it against relevant British and European Standards, providing a detailed written document containing their findings and conclusion. This can be used in court as evidence and expert witness. More details can be found here.
- Technical support. Email us at email@example.com.
- The full range of Technical Publications available for download here.
- Receive the fortnightly Tilezine e-newsletter. Members can submit an editorial copy at a discounted rate of £50 + VAT.
- Insurance deals available from pib, TTA’s insurance partner, and £50 cashback offer for all members who take out public liability insurance with them. Please reference The Tile Association when taking out insurance or let us know by contacting 0300 365 8453 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business advice is also available on tax, HR, legal and other areas.
- Meeting and training facilities available for members at TTA headquarters in Staffordshire. Details can be found here.
- Opportunity to enter the annual TTA Awards, where you can put your business and your best products or projects in the spotlight.
- TTA also offers pendulum slip resistance testing of tiles to members. Read more here.
- Ability to attend a number of networking events throughout the year such as Tileman’s Lunch and TTA Awards.
For Independent Fixers and Contractors, how does TTA membership compare to Checkatrade membership?
|Description of service||√||√|
|Link to your website||√||√|
|Link to social media||x||√|
|Your contact details||√||√|
|Access technical advice||x||√|
|Funding for training||x||√|
|Discounted technical inspections||x||√|
|Free industry publications||x||√|
|£50 cashback with our Public Liability Insurance Partner (pib)||x||√|
|Cost for Independent Fixer||£724.90 ex. VAT*||£150.00 ex. VAT|
*Price info as of March 2019.
To begin your application process, please complete the Membership Application Form relevant to you.