The Tile Association represents the whole of the UK wall and floor tile industry. TTA Membership can bring immediate cost savings to members, such as fixers, tiling contractors, tile retailers and manufacturers etc., help to generate business and provide up-to-date technical and business support.
How does TTA membership compare to Checkatrade membership?
|Description of service||√||√|
|Link to your website||√||√|
|Link to social media||x||√|
|Your contact details||√||√|
|Access technical & advice||x||√|
|Funding for training||x||√|
|Discounted technical inspections||x||√|
|Free industry publications||x||√|
|£50 cash back with your Public Liability Insurance||x||√|
|Cost for Independent Fixer||£619.00 ex. VAT*||£150.00 ex. VAT|
*Price info as of January 2016.
Additional savings may be available for new fixer members. Contact TTA for up to date information.
TTA Directory Listing
Free listing on the TTA web directory. With over 38 thousand visitors per month to our online directory you are sure to gain new leads.
Use of TTA Logo
Members can use the TTA Member logo on letterheads, business cards, premises and website etc. Tile retailer members will receive two logo window stickers free of charge upon joining, whilst independent fixer members will receive two logo van stickers. More can be ordered at a cost.
Free Trade Magazines
Free annual subscription to leading UK magazines for the tile industry – TSJ Tile & Stone Journal and CFJ Contract Flooring Journal.
TTA Registered Fixer Card offers peace of mind to your customers, proving that you are trusted to complete their job to the highest standard. This is available to independent fixer members and fixers employed by member contractors. To apply contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- TTA business cards – In support of our independent member fixers, TTA branded business cards can be ordered via email@example.com. Please supply information required as below.
Technical Backup Assurance
Access to technical helpline and technical documents, providing advice on topics such as under floor heating, tiling with agglomerated stone, tiling to anhydrite screeds and many more.
Technical Inspections & Reports
Available at a discounted rate for support when you need it.
Our training courses are updated regularly, funding may also be available. Check out our Tiling Courses page for more information.
Attend topical seminars at discounted rates.
As a TTA member you will be entitled to access free business advisory support as below. Details on how to access the services can be found in the Members Area of the site.
TTA Business Shield provided by
- TTA Business Shield Helpline – unlimited advice on Health & Safety, HR and Employment Law issues
- TTA Business Shield online www.tileassociation-businessshield.co.uk offering a wealth of information, documents, templates and tools on the above issues
- TTA Business Shield Health Check – Free 2 hour compliance health check covering:
- Health & safety documentation review
- Health & safety procedural audit and review
- HR & employment law procedural review
- HR & employment law audit including documentation review
- Contractual & Legal Helpline (England & Wales) – One hour free advice per year on construction law, contracts dispute resolution and retentions in England and Wales.
- Contractual & Legal helpline (Scotland) – Thirty minutes free advice per case on construction law, contracts dispute resolution and retentions in Scotland.
- Tax & Business
- Free advice on tax and business queries including CIS, insolvency and tax status.
- Training – Free advice on training, apprenticeships, CSCS cards and grants.
Our insurance partner – Cobra are industry leading specialists and offer a wide range of cover with low interest payment facilities:
- Public & Products Liability
- Employer’s Liability
- Contractors – All Risks
- And many other types of risk
Cobra offer TTA members an exclusive insurance product – Insurance Backed Guarantee, which enables member contractors to offer a high level of reassurance to their customers regarding quality of workmanship, i.e. quality assurance for 2, 5 or 10 years etc. The guarantee also covers circumstances in which the insured member might no longer be trading.
Independent fixers receive £50 cashback for public liability insurance when they switch to our insurance partner Cobra.
For further information, please call 07775 888933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Credit Reports
Carried out on your behalf for your peace of mind.