The Tile Association represents the whole of the UK wall and floor tile industry. TTA Membership can bring immediate cost savings to members, such as fixers, tiling contractors, tile retailers and manufacturers etc., help to generate business and provide up-to-date technical and business support.
There are a number of general benefits to joining TTA:
- Members benefit from support from all our Committees and Working Groups who keep TTA at the forefront of the industry in relation to training, technical and commercial matters. All members are encouraged to get involved and join a committee. Find out more about our committees.
- Use of TTA logo to support your brand across your marketing material.
- Free credit check service.
- A free listing in the business directory section of the TTA website, which benefits from many thousands of views each month. TTA members get significant amounts of new business through their listing on the site.
- Access to the TTA Technical Inspection Service at a discounted rate. If the service is requested, one of the TTA’s highly experienced Technical Inspectors will inspect a tiling job and assess it against relevant British and European Standards, providing a detailed written document containing their findings and conclusion. This can be used in court as evidence and expert witness. More details can be found here .
- Technical helpline available free of charge to members.
- The full range of Technical Publications available for download free of charge from the member’s area of TTA website. The topics include: Ceramic Tiling onto Boards and Sheets; Ceramic Tiling onto Screed Systems; Internal Ceramic Tiling; Slip Resistance of Ceramic Tiling; Tiling of Wet Rooms and Cleaning & Maintenance of Ceramic Tiling. Titles can be seen here. Your membership log in details will be supplied.
- Receive the fortnightly Tilezine e-newsletter. Members can post editorial copy at a discounted rate of £50+VAT.
- Insurance deals available from pib, TTA’s insurance partner, and £50 cashback offer for fixer members who take out public liability insurance with them.
- Free business advice is also available on tax, HR, legal and other areas.
- Meeting and training facilities available for members at TTA headquarters in Staffordshire. Details can be found here.
- Opportunity to enter the annual TTA Awards, where you can put your business and your best products or projects in the spotlight.
- TTA also offers pendulum slip resistance testing of tiles to members. Read more here.
- Ability to attend a number of networking events throughout the year such as Tileman’s Lunch and TTA Awards.
For tile fixers and contractors how does TTA membership compare to Checkatrade membership?
|Description of service||√||√|
|Link to your website||√||√|
|Link to social media||x||√|
|Your contact details||√||√|
|Access technical & advice||x||√|
|Funding for training||x||√|
|Discounted technical inspections||x||√|
|Free industry publications||x||√|
|£50 cash back with our Public Liability Insurance Partner (pib)||x||√|
|Cost for Independent Fixer||£724.90 ex. VAT*||£150.00 ex. VAT|
*Price info as of March 2019.
Additional savings may be available for new fixer members. Contact TTA for up to date information.
Additional Fixer Benefits
TTA Registered Fixer Card offers peace of mind to your customers, proving that you are trusted to complete their job to the highest standard. This is available to independent fixer members and fixers employed by member contractors. To apply contact email@example.com
To receive more details and membership application forms, please complete this membership registration form.