Membership of The Tile Association is open to any business that works in or is associated with the wall and floor tile industry in the United Kingdom. We have stringent membership requirements and as such will request information relating to your company finances and company reputation. Tiling contractors need to provide customer references and some projects may be inspected.
We will request:
– Annual accounts (minimum 2 years trading)
– Customer Care Policy (if not we will ask you to agree to The Tile Association Customer Care Policy).
– Completed application forms, see below
– Completed Direct Debit form (if applicable)
Complete the standard application form and the form most relevant to your business below and return to TTA. If you would like to pay by Direct Debit, please send a completed form alongside your application. We will then check references, undertake a financial check and put the application forward to the General Purposes Committee for consideration.
Secondly, please fill out the form most relevant to your business:
- Support Service
- Tile Agent
- Internet Trader (Sole Trader, No Showroom)
If you are interested in becoming a College or Training Centre member, please get in touch.
Send your completed application forms in the post or via email to email@example.com