The Tile Association’s Master Tile Fixer certification scheme was introduced to support TTA’s vision to ‘raise tile and tiling standards and enhance installation expertise and craftmanship’. The scheme will certify highly experienced and skilled independent tile fixers with the aim of promoting best practice and encouraging existing tiling professionals to strive for excellence.
Congratulations to our latest Master Tile Fixer:
Steve Wagstaff of Pro-Tilers UK Wall & Floor Ltd
Steve has worked in the domestic field ranging from small bathrooms and kitchens up to very large executive houses with extensive works and features being carried out. He has won TTA Awards for the last 5 consecutive years, including Tile Fixer of the Year in 2019, and was a finalist in TTA Awards 2018.
Pro-Tilers UK Wall & Floor is a well-established, award-winning, family-run business. Their portfolio of work has grown from Preston throughout the North West to the whole of the UK and even Europe. They have a wide range of experience in domestic, commercial and even government projects.
In addition to the key advantages of TTA Membership which include technical support and full access to technical documents, use of TTA logo, directory listing, training opportunities, discounts and offers, TTA Master Tile Fixers will stand out from the competition and gain kudos by benefitting from:
- Their directory listing showing at the top of the search pages in TTA website directory
- Displaying their TTA Master Tile Fixer van sticker
- Using TTA Master Tile Fixer logo on stationery and marketing materials
- A press release produced and distributed by TTA upon enrolment
- Social Media features by TTA upon enrolment
- Access to free training
To be eligible to apply for TTA Master Tile Fixer certification you will need to meet the following criteria:
- You are an existing TTA Independent Tile Fixer member
- Your primary role is a tiler
- You will need to successfully complete an online skills and knowledge test
- You will be audited by a member of TTA Training Committee along with 2 customer references from the past 12 months
Following successful application, members will be reviewed annually and will need to complete a 3 year refresher course based around technical and training questions.
Please forward enquiries to email@example.com