We have stringent membership requirements and as such independent tilers need to provide customer references and some projects may also be inspected.
To apply for membership:
1. Complete the below form
2. Make the relevant payment, as per the Fee Calculator below
3. Once the form and payment is received, your application will be presented to the General Purposes Committee for consideration
4. If accepted we will email you with all relevant details
5. If you application is rejected we will email you with an explanation and refund your payment excluding the administration fee (see Fee Calculator)
When you’re ready to join, follow this link to begin your application process. Independent Fixers TTA Membership Application Form
Independent Fixer Fee Calculator
Your first payment for the current calendar year depends on which month you join the TTA. Subsequent annual payments are made in January via Direct Debit, credit card or cheque.
Annual independent tile fixer membership subscription is £150.00 ex. VAT / £180.00 inc. VAT.
Pro Rata Fees If Joining Part Way Through The Year
Total Cost Inc VAT
* Membership in October and November will be invoiced pro-rata for current calendar year and the whole of the following calendar year (Based on £195 + VAT)
** Membership includes the following calendar year
For additional information relating to TTA member benefits or becoming a member please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
** The Tile Association’s Member Referral Cashback Scheme is open to all TTA members. Existing members can refer fixers, manufacturers, or tile agents for TTA membership. Upon approval of the new membership, The Tile Association will offer the new member £50.00 off their new member subscription, whilst the referring member will be issued a £50.00 credit to be applied towards their subscription fee for the next membership year. Independent Fixer members are limited to 3 referral cashbacks per membership year, £150.00 towards next year’s membership. There is no referral cashback cap for all other members. Cashback credits are not redeemable for cash and will not be paid to members in the event of membership resignation. The Tile Association’s Member Referral Cashback Scheme is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.