We have stringent membership requirements and as such independent tilers need to provide customer references and some projects may also be inspected.
We will require:
– Proof of a minimum of 2 years tiling experience – Evidence of your qualifications
– Customer Care Policy (if not we will ask you to agree to (The Tile Association Customer Care Policy).
To apply for membership:
1. Complete this standard application form along with the Tile Fixer application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Make the relevant payment, as per the Fee Calculator below
3. Once the application form and payment is received, we will contact your referees, and your application will be presented to the General Purposes Committee for consideration
4. If accepted we will email you with all relevant details
5. If your application is rejected we will email you with an explanation and refund payment (see Fee Calculator)
Independent Fixer Fee Calculator
Your first payment for the current calendar year depends on which month you join the TTA. Subsequent annual payments are made in January via Direct Debit, credit card or cheque.
Annual independent tile fixer membership subscription for your first year is £150.00 ex. VAT / £180.00 inc. VAT.
Cost for Remaining
* Membership in October and November will be invoiced pro-rata for current calendar year and the whole of the following calendar year (Based on £195 + VAT)
** Membership includes the following calendar year
For additional information relating to TTA member benefits or becoming a member please contact: email@example.com