The date and venue of The Tile Association Awards 2016 is now confirmed – A date for your diary and a reminder to start thinking about your entries… The Tile Association Awards 2016 will be held on Saturday 14th May.
As always, the prestigious awards will recognise the cream of the industry’s people, projects and products across 18 categories, with a gala evening of celebration and entertainment at St John’s Hotel and Conference Centre in Solihull. To tie in with next year’s Rio Olympics, the awards night will have a Brazilian Samba theme!
The categories are:
• Wall Tile of the Year
• Floor Tile of the Year
• Tile Fixer of the Year
• Excellence in Manufacturing
• Excellence in Distribution
• Excellence in Independent Retailing
• Excellence in Multiple Retailing
• Excellence in Marketing
• Excellence in Tile Contracting
• Best Innovation
• Best Environmental Initiative
• Employee of the Year
• Trainee Tile Fixer of the Year
• Trainee of The Year (non-tile fixer)
• Best Use of Tile in a Domestic Environment
• Best Use of Tile in a Commercial Contract
• Best Use of Tile in the Leisure/Hospitality Industry
• Lifetime Achievement Award
Sponsorship packages will again provide a perfect opportunity for companies to give their brand pride of place at the industry event of the year. Packages include a huge number of benefits, including complimentary tickets, numerous awards night branding opportunities, extensive post-event PR and the chance to present an award at the event.
Awards entries will be open soon at the dedicated 2016 TTA Awards website —www.ttaawards.com — with a closing date of 31st December, so do start to collate information for putting your submissions together. For further information on categories and nominations, please check out our Awards Rules.
If your business is interested in becoming a 2016 TTA Awards sponsor, please download the Sponsorship Pack, or for further sponsorship requests please email firstname.lastname@example.org — we’d love to hear from you.