The TTA is unveiling a comprehensive and attractive programme of high profile sponsorship activities for the 2017 TTA Awards. These opportunities include promotion before, during and after the Gala Awards night, which is to be held on 19 May at the Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, Central London.
Past Award sponsors have found the publicity they have gained through association with the Awards to be highly beneficial for their brand. The TTA Awards are very prestigious within the tiling industry and beyond, so brands associated with them and supporting them are viewed very positively. The TTA has created high profile sponsorship opportunities this year which are precisely tailored to meet the needs of brands of all sizes within the tiling industry and wider construction sector.
“We are delighted to unveil a number of new forms of sponsorship for our industry’s main Awards event,” says Ian Crowther, chairman of the TTA’s Marketing Committee. “The Awards go from strength to strength. We know from feedback from those who enter how important it is to them to do well and how it benefits their business. We also know that our sponsors in particular derive significant benefit from their support for and profile in the Awards. So I would urge everybody, whether they have sponsored previously or not, to look carefully at the opportunities we are making available this year.”
There are several different levels of sponsorship available, designed to suit every brand and budget.
The highest level is Gold sponsorship at a cost of £5,000. Benefits include:
- A VIP table of 10
- The sponsoring brand is promoted on all marketing material – before, during and after the event. This includes graphics during the ceremony, PR for several months in the run-up to the Awards and in all post-Awards press releases, online marketing in web and social media and promotion within the Awards Brochure.
- 4 articles in Tilezine and promotion on the TTA website throughout 2017
- 3 months banner advertising on the Tilezine website and emailed newsletter
- Sponsors receive contact details of all attendees at the ceremony
It is also possible to sponsor individual Award categories for £2,500. These sponsors:
- Are invited to go up on-stage to present the award they are sponsoring
- The company representative will appear in promotional winners’ photography
- Sponsorship will be acknowledged in promotional literature on the night, through emailers, invitations and on the Awards website
- Two articles run in Tilezine and are on the TTA website throughout 2017
- Any one brand can sponsor a maximum of three categories
There are also opportunities to sponsor the Pre-Dinner Drinks Reception and the Ballroom Bar Area (£2,000), the Charity Fundraising Bingo for £1,000 and the Photobooth, which also raises money for the TTA’s nominated charity, Children Today.
Full details of all the sponsorship packages are available at www.ttaawards.com. To book your package, use the sign up form or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the TTA on 0300 365 8453. For the benefit of those who are planning to enter the Awards, entries are now open and will remain so until 31 December. Individual ticket prices for the event will be £175 + VAT per ticket and tables will cost £1,575 + VAT. Second tables will cost £1,400 + VAT. Please contact the TTA for more information.