The Tile Association has unveiled a limited special introductory offer for new tile fixer members.
The offer sees a 12-month membership reduced from £195 to just £150 (excluding VAT) for new fixer members. Easy payment options are also available.
TTA membership delivers a huge range of benefits for fixers, including:
• Gain new leads with a listing in the TTA’s website directory, which is visited by over 38,000 potential new customers every month.
• A forthcoming membership card to show customers you’re a trusted and approved TTA fixer.
• Free business advice helplines covering tax, employment matters, legal advice, safety matters and more!
• Technical back-up — access to the TTA’s technical helpline and technical documents.
• £50 cashback when taking out public liability insurance, and £75 cashback when signing up with our utility supplier through TTA’s partnership.
• Free annual subscription to TSJ, the leading magazine in the UK for the tile and stone industry, and Tilezine, the fortnightly industry e-magazine published by TTA.
• Funding for training — fixers can get help with training an apprentice.
Ian Kershaw, the chairman of The Tile Association, said: “If you’re a tile fixer, you need to be in The Tile Association. Membership can deliver immediate cost savings, as well as helping to generate business and providing up-to-date business and technical support. The limited introductory offer means fixers can sign up for less than 27p a day, incredible value for the huge range of benefits that membership brings.”
Fixers who would like to join TTA should call 0300 3658453, email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.tiles.org.uk/join to take advantage of the special introductory offer.